Electronic applications submitted through the official webpage of the State Migration Service are received by the relevant structural units of the State Migration Service, are registered and considered incompliance with the Law of the Republic of Azerbaijan "On Citizens Applications" No. 1308-IVQ dated September 30, 2015, as well as the Decree No. 950 of the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan "On rules of documentation concerning citizens' applications at state or municipal bodies, at legal entities and budget-funded organizations, which are owned by the state or municipalities or control package of shares (assets) of which is owned by the state or municipality".
- Before entering the text of the application, it is important to respond correctly to the questions in the form provided.
- The text of the application must be readable, the proposal or request made in the application must be clearly stated. The text of the application should not contain insults and slander.
- According to Article 6.4 of the Law of the Republic of Azerbaijan "On Citizens Applications" anonymous applications are not accepted, as well as not considered by the subjects reviewing the application and their officials.
- Please do not re-apply on the same topic until you receive a response to the application, this may delay the process of the resolution of the application.
- If a citizen's repeated applications are answered substantially 3 times in a year on the merits and there is no new information in the repeated application to resolve the issue, the application shall be left unconsidered.
- E-applications do not apply to applications made by citizens in the framework of administrative proceedings. In this regard, you can use our e-services.