How to apply for issuance of a work permit for foreigners and stateless persons to engage in paid labour activity in Azerbaijan?

Juridical persons, physical persons dealing with entrepreneurship activity without establishing juridical persons, and branches and representations of foreign juridical persons should obtain a work permit for every foreigner or stateless person whom they want to employ. If the foreigner belongs to the categories specified by the law, he/she is not required to obtain a work permit, for example, to be married to a citizen of the Republic of Azerbaijan, to have a permanent residence permit, etc.

The employer applies to the State Migration Service electronically or physically for obtaining a work permit by submitting the passport information of the foreigner whom they want to employ, a document confirming that the foreigner has the qualifications required to perform the job and other documents specified by law.


© 2024 The Republic of Azerbaijan State Migration Service
Terms for users | Privacy Policy | All rights reserved