The migrant life on either legal or illegal migration, lifestyles of the foreigners, stateless persons, asylum seekers, refugees and other persons in the field of migration, benefits and integration of the migrants to the society, attitude of the people towards persons and socially useful messages have to be reflected in the photo and video materials which are submitted to the contest.
- The participants must be over 16;
- Both professionals and amateurs can participate in the contest;
- Contest is open to local and foreign authors;
- Each participant can take part in only one nomination of the contest;
- The authors will be notified of the status of participant if the submitted works comply with the terms of the contest;
- 6 best works for each nomination (1st place - 1 person, 2nd place - 2 persons, 3rd place - 3 persons) will be selected and the winners will be awarded with valuable prizes and diplomas in the event organized on the occasion of “March 19 - professional holiday of migration bodies’ employees of the Republic of Azerbaijan”.
- The photos should be in JPEG format with the longer side being 1500 pixels. Photos should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org noting “FOTO” in the subject line.
- The participants should submit their names, ages, professions, contacts, place where the photo was taken, name of the work and brief information about the photo in attached file.
- The authors should confirm that submitted photos belong to them.
- The jury is entitled to request the original version of the photo whenever necessary.
- No copyright or logo can be placed on the submitted photos.
- Do not apply any changes with photo editing programs on the submitted photos (applying real color, contrast and other tools is necessary).
- Consent of the persons reflected in the photos are responsibility of the photographer.
- Promotion of photos, all rights being reserved, for the photographic purposes will be agreed with the author.
- Photos will be codified and will be anonymously submitted to the jury.
- Photos which belong to another author or obtained from internet or other sources are not accepted.
- Photos which offend moral and ethical norms, reflect the violence and other scenes that adversely affect the human psychology are not accepted.
- 1 author can submit up to 3 photos.
- The winner photos will be required from the author in large format for the exhibition.
- Video materials can be submitted in story (maximum duration – 2 minutes), reporting (maximum duration – 5 minutes), short film (maximum duration – 15 minutes) or “NO COMMENT” video block (maximum duration – 2 minutes) format.
- Video materials should be sent to email@example.com via “WeTransfer”, noting “VIDEO” in the subject line.
- Name of the author or production, contacts, name of the work and brief information about the video should be sent to the e-mail address.
- Video materials can also be submitted to the Headquarters of State Migration Service (202 Binagadi Highway, 3123 Block, Binagadi district, Baku city, Azerbaijan Republic, AZ1114. Near to “Azadlig Prospekti” metro station) in both MP4 or CD format.
- Limited use of archive videos and footages from different TV channels is allowed.
- Video materials which offend moral and ethical norms, reflect the violence and other scenes that adversely affect the human psychology are not accepted.
- The interview is not accepted.
- Each author can submit up to 3 video materials.
The deadline for submitting the photo and video materials is March 11th, 2019.
1st place – Notebook
2nd place – iPad
3rd place – Mobile phone
Note: We will cooperate with creative authors in the future.
Müsahibəyə dəvət olunan əcnəbi və vətəndaşlığı olmayan şəxslərin SİYAHISI!
Azərbaycan Respublikasında daimi yaşamaq icazəsinin alınması...
Azərbaycan Respublikası Nazirlər Kabinetinin 2016-cı il...
Azərbaycan Respublikasında daimi yaşama icazəsi almaq istəyən əcnəbilərin NƏZƏRİNƏ !
Azərbaycan Respublikası Dövlət Miqrasiya Xidmətinin Təlim-tədris...