Board of Appeal
Board of Appeal of the State Migration Service and its Secretariat was established and their staff was approved with order of the chief of State Migration Service in order to ensure implementation of Decree No762 of the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan on “Creation of Boards of Appeal under central and executive bodies of the Republic of Azerbaijan” dated from February 3, 2016.
Deputy chief of the Service Parviz Musayev was assigned as a chairman of the Board of Appeal established for provision of transparency and flexibility in the field of processing complaints of physical and legal persons engaged in entrepreneurial activity, protection of rights and legally protected interests of people in this field. Board consists of 7 persons who are authorized employees of structural units of the Service. The head and staff of the Secretariat of Board of Appeal were approved as well.
It should be noted that first meeting of the Board of Appeal has been held. At the meeting comprehensive opinion exchange was held on organizational issues, ensuring efficiency of the activity of Board of Appeal and its Secretariat, provision of efficiency on processing entrepreneurs’ applications and tasks set forth were discussed.
Staff of Appeal Board:
· Gahramanov Vahid Vagif – Chief of Migration Policy and Legal Support Head Department;
· Abdullayev Ismayil Ali – Chief of Migration Processes Regulation Head Department;
· Aliyev Siyasat Idris – Chief of Administration-Supervision Head Department;
· Safarov Rovshan Elkhan – Deputy chief of Migration Control Head Department;
· Huseynov Jamil Khalid – Chief of Investigation of Citizenship Issues Department of the Citizenship Issues Head Department;
· Ismayilov Nadir Kamil – Chief of Public Relations Department.
Staff of Secretariat of Appeal Board:
· Suleymanzada Lala Rafail – Senior inspector of Supervision Department of Administration-Supervision Head Department;
· Aliyev Zamir Ramiz – Inspector of Confidential Unit (with section competencies) of Secretariat.
Address: Baku city, Binagadi district, Block 3123, Binagadi Highway 202.
Tel: +994 12 563 57 82
Fax: +994 12 563 57 82